The day starts with a visit to one of the largests urban florests in the world, Chinese View, Cascatinha, Visitor center that’s an important stop and interesting for who is visiting the park for first time. There are brochures and maps of turist routes and traks, library, expositions about the fauna and flora, and about the history of the park and your replanting. After, we have a break for lunch e and after that we visit the Museum of Tomorrow and we finish our afternoon in Copacabana Fort.
•Tijuca Florest (Chinese View, Cascatinha Taunay, Visitor Center, Solitude Weed)
• Museum of Tomorrow - Museu do Amanhã
• Lunch in a "all you can eat" restaurant with BBQ
• Copacabana Fort (Inside of the fort there is the Colombo, a very famous bakery in Rio de Janeiro)
• Transportation with air conditioning
• Museum of tomorrow (Museu do Amanhã) Tickets
• Lunch in a "all you can eat" restaurant with BBQ**
• Bilingual tour guide
** Beverages and desserts not included
Tuesdays to Fridays
0-05 years old Children don't pay (baby in arms)
06-10 years old Children have 50% discount**
**The person who is legally responsible must bring the id that testify the child age.
Boarding spots: Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Catete, Glória, Lapa and Center.
* if you aren't staying in of of these neighbohoods, contact us and we'll help you to provide the best way to meet the guide.
Attention! The time of the round trip can suffer some delays, due to traffic conditions.
PRICES PER PERSON
Accept credit card:
CNPJ e Cadastur:
U.S.A (GMT-5): Customer service from 9am-6pm
+1 786 600-1286
Brazil (GMT-3): Customer service from 8am-6pm
+55 21 3066-0269
+ 55 21 96415-1589