The trip to Arraial do Cabo is one of our most popular boat trips. Located at the end of the stretch of the Região dos Lagos, the city of Arraial do Cabo is also known as the "Brazilian Caribbean" because of its crystalline waters and the strong presence of marine life. With that in mind, our boats have snorkel rentals so your experience can be perfect.
Our tour, which has daily departures, offers air conditioned transportation, the schooner tour and lunch at a "all you can eat" restaurant.
Come and visit the most beautiful paradisiacal beaches of Rio de Janeiro.
• Schooner Ride: Ilha do Farol (parada para banho), Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia (parada para banho), Praia do Forno, Gruta Azul, pedra do Gorila e Fenda de Nossa Senhora.
• 2 stops for diving
• Return to Rio de Janeiro
Attention: The round-trip time around may be delayed because the conditions of transit
• Transportation with air conditioning
• Schooner ride Ticket
• Buffet lunch (beverages and dessert not included).
• Bilingual guide
0-05 years old Children don't pay (baby in arms)
06-10 years old Children have 50% discount**
**The person who is legally responsible must bring the id that testify the child age.
Boarding spots: Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Catete, Glória, Lapa and Center.
* if you aren't staying in of of these neighbohoods, contact us and we'll help you to provide the best way to meet the guide.
- It is recommended for the tour of Buzios light clothes, bathing suits, sandals, sunscreen and be sure to stay hydrated!
- Alcohol and food shipments are not allowed.
- The boat offers bar service
- Boat trips in Arraial do Cabo may be canceled if the marine does not allow it. Reporting as a lack of safety due to unfavorable conditions of the sea and wind, in this case we will make the return of BRL 40.00 referring to the boat trip.
Attention! The time of the round trip can suffer some delays, due to traffic conditions.
PRICES PER PERSON
BRL 195.00 | USD 45.00
Accept credit card:
Arraial do Cabo - Arraial do Cabo - The city of Arraial do Cabo as the name indicates is really a "cable" a piece of great land entering the sea. The beaches of transparent waters and white sand make its coastline one of the most favorable Brazilian locations for underwater fishing and diving, home to a diverse marine life. The islands of the “lighthouse” and turtles, grouper, squid, stingrays and even dolphins living in harmony.
CNPJ e Cadastur:
U.S.A (GMT-5): Customer service from 9am-6pm
+1 786 600-1286
Brazil (GMT-3): Customer service from 8am-6pm
+55 21 3066-0269
+ 55 21 3066-0269