Our mission in this tour to Angra dos Reis is to providing unforgettable moments. In a sea of crystalline green waters are dotted 365 islands by the vast ocean that bathes Angra dos Reis and that counts on the strong presence of marine life.
The Tour of Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande has departures daily from Rio de Janeiro and includes a boat trip of approximately 4 hours that counts with 4 stops for bath, among them the famous Blue Lagoon. Lunch is held on Japariz Island, in a rustic restaurant, by the beach, and with a very tasty food.
Thinking of maximizing the experience of our clients, our boats offer the rental of snorkel mask.
• Schooner tour
• 4 stops for diving: Ilha de Cataguases, Lagoa Azul, Freguesia de Santana and Ilha Grande.
• Japariz Beach
• Return to Rio
• Transportation with air conditioning
• Schooner Ride Ticket
• Buffet lunch (beverages and dessert not included)
• Bilingual guide
0-05 years old Children don't pay (baby in arms)
06-10 years old Children have 50% discount**
**The person who is legally responsible must bring the id that testify the child age.
Boarding spots: Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Catete, Glória, Lapa and Center.
* if you aren't staying in of of these neighborhoods, contact us and we'll help you to provide the best way to meet the guide.
- It is recommended for the tour of Buzios light clothes, bathing suits, sandals, sunscreen and be sure to stay hydrated!
- Alcohol and food shipments are not allowed.
- The boat offers bar service
- Boat trips in Angra dos Reis may be canceled if the marine does not allow it. Reporting as a lack of safety due to unfavorable conditions of the sea and wind, in this case we will make the return of R$40.00 referring to the boat trip.
Attention! The time of the round trip can suffer some delays, due to traffic conditions.
PRICES PER PERSON
BRL 150.00 | USD 43.00
* Limited time promotion
Accept credit card:
Angra do Reis - In the past, Angra dos Reis was one of the most important ports of Rio de Janeiro coast. Currently it is the setting for political and ecological discussions because of the only Brazilian nuclear plants, Angra I and Angra II were built there. It has 365 islands and 200 thousand beaches filled with natural beauty.
Ilha Grande - It is the largest island of Angra dos Reis bay, brings together more than one hundred beaches. Its scenario is visually stunning, crystal green waters, lush vegetation, semi deserted beaches, waterfalls and places teeming with marine life. Elected in 2007 as one of the wonders of Rio de Janeiro staying in 2nd place in the ranking, second only to the Sugarloaf.
CNPJ e Cadastur:
U.S.A (GMT-5): Customer service from 9am-6pm
+1 786 600-1286
Brazil (GMT-3): Customer service from 8am-6pm
+55 21 3066-0269
+ 55 21 3066-0269