Known as one of the most important natural refuges in Brazil, it is no wonder that Búzios is one of the most wanted beach destinations in Rio de Janeiro. Besides the many beaches with crystal clear water and the innumerable natural compositions worthy of postcard, the city of Armação dos Búzios has the relaxed Rua das Pedras, which attracts celebrities and tourists from all over the world.
On our schooner trip, we passed 12 beaches and the 3 most famous islands of the peninsula, with 3 stops for swimming.
• Schooner Ride
• 3 Stops to swim: Feia Island, Tartaruga Beach, and João Fernandes
• Lunch (Optional)
• Free time at Rua das Pedras
• Return to Rio de Janeiro
• Transportation with air conditioning
• Schooner ride Ticket
• Buffet lunch (beverages and dessert not included)
• Bilingual guide
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
0-05 years old Children don't pay (baby in arms)
06-10 years old Children have 50% discount**
**The person who is legally responsible must bring the id that testify the child age.
Boarding spots: Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Catete, Glória, Lapa and Center.
* if you aren't staying in of of these neighborhoods, contact us and we'll help you to provide the best way to meet the guide.
- It is recommended for the tour of Buzios light clothes, bathing suits, sandals, sunscreen and be sure to stay hydrated!
- Alcohol and food shipments are not allowed.
- The boat offers bar service
- Boat trips in Búzios may be canceled if the marine does not allow it. Reporting as a lack of safety due to unfavorable conditions of the sea and wind, in this case we will make the return of R$ 30.00 referring to the boat trip.
Attention! The time of the round trip can suffer some delays, due to traffic conditions.
PRICES PER PERSON
Accept credit card:
Búzios - The fishing village, as it was formerly known, gained worldwide fame as the "heavenly haven where Brigitte Bardot was hiding from the press harassment" in the 60s. In honor of the actress, Buzios named the shore that connects the Rua das Pedras and Bones Beach (Praia dos Ossos) as "Bardot" which also features a bronze sculpture of that actress. In 2012 Búzios was voted the "Best Destination Sun and Beach World" by Euroal, getting ahead of Cancun in Mexico and Ibiza in Spain.
Rua das Pedras - With more than 600 mts extension meets exotic bars, upscale restaurants, designer shops, art galleries, ice cream parlor, nightclubs and most beautiful people with a mixture of nationalities, styles and culture that make this place a charm from start to finish.
CNPJ e Cadastur:
U.S.A (GMT-5): Customer service from 9am-6pm
+1 786 600-1286
Brazil (GMT-3): Customer service from 8am-6pm
+55 21 3066-0269
+ 55 21 3066-0269