We propose you an unexpected discovery through Rio de Janeiro.
On our "Tomorrow's Rio" tour, the day starts visiting one of the largest urban forests in the world: the Tijuca Forest, which has a vast tropical fauna and flora. Around the forest, we will past by Vista Chinesa, the Cascatinha Falls and the visitors center of the Tijuca Park, which is an important and interesting stop where you'll find a library, exhibitions about the local biome and also you'll get to know better the history of the park and its replanting.
In addition to visiting Tijuca Forest, we will also go to the Museum of Tomorrow, known as “Museu do Amanhã”, which is very well located in the port area of Rio de Janeiro, being one of the most visited museums in the city. After that, we will have lunch at a great "all you can eat" restaurant.
Our tour will be finished by the afternoon in the Fort of Copacabana, with a privileged view of Copacabana Beach.
• Tijuca Florest (Chinese View, Cascatinha Taunay, Visitor Center, Solitude Weir)
• Museum of Tomorrow - Museu do Amanhã
• Lunch in a "all you can eat" restaurant with BBQ
• Copacabana Fort (Inside of the fort there is the Colombo, a very famous bakery in Rio de Janeiro)
• Transportation with air conditioning
• Museum of tomorrow (Museu do Amanhã) Tickets
• Lunch in a "all you can eat" restaurant with BBQ**
• Bilingual tour guide
** Beverages and desserts not included
Tuesdays to Fridays
0-05 years old Children don't pay (baby in arms)
06-10 years old Children have 50% discount**
**The person who is legally responsible must bring the id that testify the child age.
Boarding spots: Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Catete, Glória, Lapa and Center.
* if you aren't staying in of of these neighbohoods, contact us and we'll help you to provide the best way to meet the guide.
Attention! The time of the round trip can suffer some delays, due to traffic conditions.
PRICES PER PERSON
Accept credit card:
CNPJ e Cadastur:
U.S.A (GMT-5): Customer service from 9am-6pm
+1 786 600-1286
Brazil (GMT-3): Customer service from 8am-6pm
+55 21 3066-0269
+ 55 21 3066-0269